|Guillermo Jacoby, MBA|
|Northeastern University, BS
1. Guillermo Jacoby Salazar is originally from Matagalpa, Nicaragua. He is Chairman of Ostuma Consulting where he is an international consultant in Strategy, Business Process Architecture, Operations and Continuous Improvement. With extensive business experience, he has customers in East Asia, Central Asia, Europe, Central and South America.
2. He was Vice President of the World Summit on the Information Society and representative and spokesman for all the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean to the world, Secretary of Science and Technology of Nicaragua and Chairman of the Committee for Scientific and Technological Development Central America and Panama.
3. He has been President of the Nicaraguan Development Institute (INDE), Vice President of the Superior Council of Private Enterprise (COSEP), Vice President of the Association of Producers and Exporters of Nicaragua (APEN), President of the Alumni Association of INCAE.
4. He was honored as Entrepreneur of the Year 2010, by the COSEP.
5. It has been dean of the Faculty of Engineering at the American University and the American University College.